Who is eligible for membership with Augusta County FCU?
Membership is open to all full-time/contract employees of:
- Augusta County Government Center
- Augusta County Schools
- Augusta County Service Authority
- Augusta County Sheriff’s Office
- Shenandoah Valley Social Services
- Middle River Regional Jail
- Or an immediate family member of a current member
Joining Augusta County Federal Credit Union is one of the easiest things to do and begins a lifetime of financial benefits. Simply complete a membership application and make an initial deposit of $5.00. We will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We will also make a copy of your driver's license to keep on file.
Should you change jobs, move away from the area or retire, you'll still maintain your membership. Our rule is: "once a member always a member."
Membership applications must be completed in our office. Please contact the Credit Union if you have any questions.